BEFORE TATTOO APPOINTMENT
- pH skin neutral soap(e.g. Sebamed)
- Wound and healing Ointment (e.g. Panthenol, Tattoo-Med)
AFTER TATTOO APPOINTMENT
Note: Your skin will essentially be a big raw wound, open to germs and bacteria.
- Leave your bandage minimum 4 hours, the best over night (change if neccesary). Suprasorb or Second Skin (sticking plaster) you can keep up to 5 days on the tattoo.
- Remove the bandage or plaster and wash the tattoo with clean hands, using warm water and a pH-skin neutral soap. Use a clean paper towel to dry your tattoo, don´t rub. It has to be completely dry.
- The next 2 weeks, apply 3 times per day some ointment. Attention: just a thin layer, let your skin breathe. Wash your tattoo 2 times per day.
- As the tattoo heals, it may scab or flake slightly. Avoid picking at it, as this may remove the ink in that area.
CURRENT RULES DURING CORONA CRISES
✔️ SICK? THEN CANCEL!
If you feel unwell, let your artist know as soon as possible. Of course you will get a new appointment! If you should appear ill at the appointment, you will not only lose any sympathy, but in many cases also your deposit. And the chance for a new appointment.
✔️ CONTACT TO SICK PEOPLE? CANCEL!
Even if you don’t show any symptoms yourself, you can still carry the virus inside you and infect others. If you knowingly have contact with a sick person, inform your tattoo artist in advance. Then you can postpone the appointment.
✔️ RISK GROUP
Those who belong to the so-called risk group should currently prefer to do without a tattoo appointment.
✔️ ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS
Currently, a walk-in is not a good idea. Therefore you should avoid spontaneous visits and make an appointment with your tattoo artist in advance via email.
✔️ NO ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
Come to your appointment alone, because every additional person represents an unnecessary risk.
✔️ DISINFECT HANDS
At the entrance of your tattoo studio hand disinfection is available. Please use it immediately after entering. Nevertheless, the welcome afterwards is more reserved than you might be used to. Please do not take this personally.
✔️ MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION
Before you enter the tattoo studio, you should put on a mouth-nose guard and inform yourself in advance about the proper use of such a guard. During the entire session the protection may not be removed or otherwise manipulated, not even partially.